Skip to content
Bruichladdich 24-Year Black Arts Single Malt Scotch, 750mL
- BRAND: 97-proof (48.4% A.B.V.), Edition 05.1 (1992)
- COLOR: Antique copper
- AROMA: Lavish fruit notes of cherry, mango, apricot, damson and a warming orange citrus, all swathed in an oak blanket of soft brown sugar, vanilla and figs dipped in syrup
- TASTE: Damson, mango, pineapple, melon strawberry, plum and apricot, with great wood expressed throughout the fruit flavor
- FINISH: Light stone fruits and a cream texture are a delight with a perfect balance of oak, malt and fruit as it fades into a gentle floral mellowness settles to leave a lasting impression
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device