Skip to content
- BRAND: 15.6% A.B.V., Junmai-shu Class
- STYLE: Herbaceous with hints of grapefruit and a light earthiness. Good acidity, mineral driven, well-balanced with a clean, medium finish
- PAIRING: Delicious with tempura, full flavored fish and shellfish, fresh green vegetable dishes, and coconut-based Asian dishes; a flavorful base for stocks and marinades
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: This versatile sake can be enjoyed warm, at room temperature or chilled. Excellent for sake cocktails and infusions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device