Skip to content
J Vineyards Pinot Noir, 2017
- YEAR: 2017
- APPELLATION: Monterey/Sonoma/Santa Barbara County
- CLASS: Red Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 14.2% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: Fresh and elegant, the senses will be captured from delicate perfumes of black cherry, strawberry flavors and raspberry that lightly dance upon the palate
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device