Skip to content
- BRAND: 119.6-proof (59.8% A.B.V.), Barreled in 2009
- COLOR: Toffee
- AROMA: Spice, citrus, butterscotch, oak, dark fruit and some biscuity notes with a light bit of copper
- TASTE: Spice, roasted grain, citrus (grapefruit-like), dark fruit (raisin-like), butterscotch-meets-toffee, oak and some menthol
- FINISH: Long and spicy, citrusy, dried fruit with some menthol notes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device