Skip to content
- YEAR: 2018
- APPELLATION: Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy
- CLASS: White Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 12.5% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: This opens with delicate aromas of spring wildflower and white stone fruit. The fresh, easy-drinking palate offers yellow apple, honeydew and a hint of citrus.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device