Skip to content
- YEAR: 2019
- APPELLATION: Wairau Valley, NZ
- CLASS: White Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 13% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: Aromas of passionfruit sorbet, lemon blossom and tomato leaf gracefully fuse with a luscious and zesty palate and an elegant, lingering, lime pith and sweet tropical fruit finish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device