Skip to content
- COLOR: Clear Mahogany with Good, Clean Head Retention
- AROMA: bright red cherry, fresh caramel, lightly toasted malt and sweet bread dough, with an enticing overlay of cocoa powder, black tea and peanut shell
- TASTE: Heavy and rich; more of the same from the nose, but towards a darker flavor, towards a deeper, richer flavor of Belgian ale
- FINISH: Heavy, rich finish with waves of dark cherry, fig, caramelized banana and toasted brown bread
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device