Skip to content
- BRAND: 122-proof (61% A.B.V.)
- COLOR: Reddish amber
- AROMA: Tobacco, raisins, caramel, and cherry; ethanol and bitterness are overcome by strong oak notes
- TASTE: Heavy notes of oak, tobacco, and cinnamon come blasting to the forefront, followed by faint notes of candy corn, baking spice, and fireball candy
- FINISH: Warm and pleasantly dry with heavy notes of oak that dominate the finish
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device