Skip to content
Puro Uno Malbec Limited, 2008
- YEAR: 2008
- APPELLATION: Mendoza, Argentina
- CLASS: Malbec
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 14% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: The nose gives off a charred nut and asphalt character, while the palate is edgy, hard and bitter, with briary flavors of roasted fruit and stems.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device