Skip to content
St. Francis Pinot Noir, 2017
- YEAR: 2017
- APPELLATION: Sonoma County
- CLASS: Red Wine
- SIZE: 750mL
- STRENGTH: 14.2% A.B.V.
- TASTING NOTES: Aromas of red fruit and warm baking spices followed by flavors of cranberry, fresh raspberry, and plum; this expressive wine has a silky texture and a lingering finish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device