Skip to content
- BRAND: 94-proof (47% A.B.V.); matured 8 years
- COLOR: Honey Gold
- AROMA: Light citrus, white grape, pinot grigio wine, charred fruit, cream soda, warm beer, brine and salted and dried plums
- TASTE: Funky and diverse; warm malty beer, BBQ chips, pickles, warm soda, rice crackers, sea salt and umami - brine, pickle, smoke, sugar, and salt make for an incredibly complex flavor profile
- FINISH: A lingering, breaded sweetness on the finish melds with light funkiness and smoke
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device